You may donate to the Olathe Republican Party in one of two ways:

By check:
Make your check out to "Olathe Republican Central Committee" and mail to:

Ted Lockwood, Treasurer
15417 S. Alcan
Olathe 66062

Online Via Pay Pal:
Simply click on the button below:

Thank you for your help!

Paid for by Olathe Republican Central Committee; Ted Lockwood, Treasurer